SUP Family and Friends Session
Family and friend groups can book private sessions with exclusive use of one of our expert instructors. These sessions are designed for small private groups of upto 6 people and families with participants of any age as long as they can swim 25m. Sessions can be run as per the popular Introduction to SUP session or as a fun session for groups. They are ideal for birthday parties and friendship groups and can be run without adult participation if required. Please note fun sessions do not qualify you for Freeride access and board hire in the future.
£35 per person – minimum 4 people
For 7-12 people please book TWO sessions in the calendar with the same starting time. ideal for birthday parties and celebrations!
Prices include board hire and instruction. To book groups larger than 12 people please contact us.
Read this before you Book
- Every SUPer must attend a SHAC Introduction to Sup Course before booking a Freeride session and before getting access to the big lake at Buckland. This can also be achieved by booking a private Family and Friends Intro to SUP Session or a Junior SUP Club course as appropriate. This applies to everyone, even those with own boards. This ensures that you can self rescue before you embark on your SUP adventure with us.
- Freeride SUP and Introduction sessions are suitable for paddlers aged 16 & above. Family and Friends sessions and 1 to 1 sessions have no minimum age limit, so long as paddlers are water confident and can swim 25m - same rules for Junior SUP Club except minimum age is 8 years old.
- Children must be accompanied on the water at all times by a responsible adult unless they are being coached 1 to 1 by us or taking part in Junior SUP Club
- Wetsuits aren’t essential during the warmer months but are available to hire on the day
- Every Freeride paddler must be checked in with a band
- Personal Floating Devices /buoyancy aids must be used on ALL under 16’s
- Any under 16’s going onto the big lake at Buckland must be accompanied by an adult both of which must have done intro and self rescue.
- Only one person per board at all times