LEARN TO SWIM FRONT CRAWL
£120 for four weeks
Our Learn to Swim Front Crawl course is for anyone who may be feeling curious about making the transition to ‘head down’ swimming! Set in our beautiful Lagoon, with guidance from our qualified coaches, we can take you through the steps to enable you to swim Front Crawl comfortably and in a relaxing way. During this course of four weekly 45 minute sessions, you will have time to process what you learn and space to practice as well as receiving quality coaching techniques and advice bespoke to your needs.
With the body in the right position in the water, the ability to control and breathe comfortably and an understanding of the way that the stroke is combined through the correct arm strokes and kick action you will be able to take your learning into practice both during and after the course. As part of a small group, you’ll share in each other’s experiences, building additional support and confidence together.
Read this before you Book
- All swimmers under 16 are required to wear a wetsuit & tow float. All swimmers over 16 must either wear a bright hat or tow float, available for sale and hire from The Beach SHAC.
- All swimmers must keep their distance from other swimmers and to sight/lift head regularly, pass on the inside
- Non-participating public are not allowed on the beach
- Swimmers must be over 10 years old and be able to swim 400m
- Swimmers must be logged into the system and have a band before entering the water