Private SWIM COACHING
£60 for 1 person or £80 for two people
Read this before you Book
- All swimmers under 16 are required to wear a wetsuit & tow float. All swimmers over 16 must either wear a bright hat or tow float, available for sale and hire from The Beach SHAC.
- All swimmers must keep their distance from other swimmers and to sight/lift head regularly, pass on the inside
- Non-participating public are not allowed on the beach
- Swimmers must be over 10 years old and be able to swim 400m
- Swimmers must be logged into the system and have a band before entering the water
Our Private Swim Coaching session lasts 45 minutes and is for anyone who feels they would benefit from exclusive 121 time with one of our coaches. We can offer detailed analysis on your swimming technique and form and how you might improve or tweak it to help you feel more comfortable and maybe prevent injury. Or maybe you are planning to enter your first swim event and would like to learn more about race conditions, starting procedures and buoy turns. Our coaches will be able to support you and offer guidance and encouragement as needed. They will identify parts of your stroke that could be adjusted to improve your technique and efficiency and teach you how to implement the necessary changes. Following your session, if you wish, you can continue practicing your new or improved skills in our general swim session included in the price.
Sessions can be booked by contacting the office.