£30 per person
Join us for a one hour SUP refresher session and regain your confidence, comfortability and skills!
This session is for anyone returning to SUP after a break. Maybe your board was hibernating over winter and it’s time to dust off the cobwebs or you’ve been doing a bit of paddling but it’s been a while since you had an instructed session? Wherever you are with your paddling, come and join us for a session with one of our qualified SUP instructors.
During the hour we will go through a recap of SUP safety, learn or refine your paddle techniques, and, have lots of fun in and on the water!! Helping you to feel ready to get back out there, or, to continue to progress your paddle skills.
Prices include board hire and instruction.
Read this before you Book
- Every SUPer must attend a SHAC Introduction to Sup Course before booking a Freeride session and before getting access to the big lake at Buckland. This can also be achieved by booking a private Family and Friends Intro to SUP Session or a Junior SUP Club course as appropriate. This applies to everyone, even those with own boards. This ensures that you can self rescue before you embark on your SUP adventure with us.
- Freeride SUP and Introduction sessions are suitable for paddlers aged 16 & above. Family and Friends sessions and 1 to 1 sessions have no minimum age limit, so long as paddlers are water confident and can swim 25m - same rules for Junior SUP Club except minimum age is 8 years old.
- Children must be accompanied on the water at all times by a responsible adult unless they are being coached 1 to 1 by us or taking part in Junior SUP Club
- Wetsuits aren’t essential during the warmer months but are available to hire on the day
- Every Freeride paddler must be checked in with a band
- Personal Floating Devices /buoyancy aids must be used on ALL under 16’s
- Any under 16’s going onto the big lake at Buckland must be accompanied by an adult both of which must have done intro and self rescue.
- Only one person per board at all times