SUP River Safari
Open water Swimming
A SHAC Microaventure packs a lot into a short time frame. A typical adventure lasts for just over 24 hours & includes 3 activities & a night under the stars in one of our wild camping locations. Micro Adventures are ideal for social groups, families, school leavers, hen & stag parties & team building for work colleagues.
Each adventure can be tailored to an individual group’s requirements. Options for live fireside entertainment and fully catered for experiences or bring your own.
Our Micro Adventures are suitable for groups of 10 and over: work-mates, friends and family. Options available on request or simply join us on one of our open Microadventures and meet like-minded people out in the wilds of the Surrey Hills.
- 10:00 Meet at The SHAC Wild Camping location, welcome & tea/coffee
- 10:30 Depart for guided mountain bike ride.
- 13:00 Lunch served at riverside location.
- 14:00 Paddleboard on river/canal.
- 16:30 Collect bikes and cycle back to camp
- 17:00 Afternoon tea back at camp
- 19:00 Fireside Evening meal
- 20:30 Evening entertainment
- 08:00 Breakfast served in camp
- 09:00 Guided run or hike.
- 11:00 Depart.